EMEA Enterprise Account Manager
You will be responsible for meeting sales targets with direct engagement of end customer prospects through the management of reseller and service provider partners in the most successful arm of the sales organisation. Targeting Enterprise Accounts and tier one partners, you will have ownership of developing and executing upon a strategy to establish maximum revenue growth.
The role is new logo acquisition focused with support from existing partners and based at our HQ near Manchester, UK.
To deliver consistent sales revenue for the business.
- Achieve annual recurring revenue targets
- Ensure our partners love working with us and are successful
- Work as part of a team to create shared learnings and momentum
- Drive First Customer Meetings (FCM’s) to ensure that the top of the funnel is healthy
- Maintain a healthy pipeline with consistent coverage for future quota achievement
- Drive the Purple brand to consistently be the brand of choice throughout the region
- New business generation in line with targets
- Average of 15 first customer meetings attended each month. These will be sourced through partners, an inside sales team and your own prospecting activity
- 4X Pipeline cover forward for the next 90 days
- New partner acquisition and mobilisation
- Continuous pipeline progression with Salesforce hygiene
- Personal ownership of goals
- Love the detail on deals. Know your customers, their ecosystems, challenges and opportunities
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions aligned to prospects
- Drive consistency in systems and processes
- Understand and manage the channel landscape
- Strong negotiation with a focus on developing win-win scenarios
- Ability to work collaboratively with a global team across departments to ensure a company-wide approach to prospects