Customer Success Manager
For Purple (a tech Software as a Service company), Customer Success is a philosophy - not just an ideal. As Purple's Customer Success Manager, you will be focused on providing a service to our customers to ensure they are as successful as possible with our product.
You will be part of a growing Customer Success team, as we continue to focus our approach towards the needs of our customers. You will be the voice of our Customer internally and you will help shape our digital product over time.
- Involvement in the pre-sales process, the management of the onboarding of customers and their engagement with Purple.
- Managing the customer relationships on an ongoing basis to optimise their business operations by using the Purple platform
- Establishing and maintaining executive level relationships, strategic account planning, internal advocacy, and building many relationships between clients and Purple
- Work to identify opportunities across customer base to increase product usage
- Experience working in the Digital and/or Marketing sector
- Data and analytics experience
- Account Management experience
- Ability to build relationships
- Well organised with experience working with multiple stakeholders
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced business with a growing team, where you can shape a key function for the company, please apply now.
Purple is a digital platform for Intelligent Spaces.
Our cloud based solution provides customers with the same in-depth understanding of physical spaces that website analytics have delivered for years. Purple’s portal also provides customers with unique and cutting edge marketing tools, allowing them to take meaningful action based on demographic and behavioural data.
We achieve this through social engagement, location analytics, and a broad range of connectable data sources. These work together to provide you with a detailed and multifaceted understanding of your customers. In return, users also get a highly reliable, safe Wi-Fi experience.
With over 50 million users across 125 countries, Purple works with a range of brands and venues, including Pizza Express, Harrods, Harvey Nicholls, JP Morgan Chase, Miami Heat, Ladbrokes, NEC Group, Michael Kors and Vodafone. We employ over 100 full time staff and we currently have offices in the UK, US, Spain, Australia, and Chile. We also have an active reseller base of over 1,200 in 102 countries.