The Internal Recruiter is accountable for the management of the recruitment process, enabling the business to be efficient in sourcing of new hires of the highest calibre.
Enabling our business and our people to fulfill their potential by providing support, information and resources.
- To effectively manage our recruitment process from selection through to hire
- Empowering and attracting an ever increasing number of applicants to apply to work at Purple
- Creating a talent pool of candidates to enable the selection of best candidates
- Creating and Maintaining a Recruitment Process that candidates love
- Survey interviewees after each interview process and obtaining feedback (NPS)
- Prepare statistics and reports, including producing HR reports for management
- To send, log and chase all reference requests for new starters
- Experience of proactively sourcing candidates
- Understanding and experience of the selection process
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to engage people and build relationships
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Hard-working and motivated
- Able to work virtually across geographies
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information
- Experience in hiring remote workers
- Languages skills - desirable but not essential
- Temporary role with a view to permanent for the right candidate
- Make it happen - We own things and get them done whatever it takes.
- Playful and positive - Life’s too short to take things too seriously, we like to have fun while we’re working and we love positivity - and yes the glass is half full.
- We’re in it together - We all have our day jobs to do, our KPI’s to hit and projects to complete but we’re always available to help for the greater good of the business.
- No bullsh*t, no politics - Seriously! We want to enjoy coming to work and that stuff doesn’t make it pleasant.
- Know your stuff, keep learning - We value people who have the knowledge and have a thirst for it, lots of it.
- No drama - Things don’t always go right as much as we try, having a hissy fit over it won’t help the situation and you won’t find that here.
- With great data, comes great responsibility - Personal data is a big thing, particularly when you are the custodian of a lot of it, we take that very seriousl