Sales Operations Apprentice
Providing support to our Sales operations and Sales team, with administration tasks.
Support Sales Operations to enable them to work more efficiently with the Sales Team and wider business enabling Purple to sell better and faster.
OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
- White label monthly bookings, Monthly DD orders and monthly PO's
- Booking all Distribution orders
- Completing all orders without Panda Docs and ensuring PO and billing information is completed in Salesforce.
- Salesforce Administration
- Complete admin trailheads within Salesforce.
- Ensure all Sales used reports and Dashboards are upto date and relevant.
- Learning and utilising Einstein analytics.
- Admin tasks to support Management
- Attend SLT and take minutes and any actions - every SLT unless away from the office.
- Ensure 1 to 1s with VP of Sales and Sales Team take place. All staff must be booked in for quarterly one to ones.
- Ensure you have spoken with every remote member of staff at least once per month.
- Support in the onboarding and departing of new staff
- Support marketing with data uploads and downloads to and from Salesforce
- Take lead role in gamification for the Sales teams
- Support sales operations team with inter-department projects
- Drive sales systems usage (eg Salesforce, Salesloft, Panda, Einstein)
- Reliable and adaptable
- Keen to learn and a passion for self-development
- Ability to work with individuals across the business
- Friendly and approachable
- Ability to identify areas of improvement and drive change
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information
- Make it happen - We own things and get them done whatever it takes.
- Playful and positive - Life’s too short to take things too seriously, we like to have fun while we’re working and we love positivity - and yes the glass is half full.
- We’re in it together - We all have our day jobs to do, our KPI’s to hit and projects to complete but we’re always available to help for the greater good of the business.
- No bullsh*t, no politics - Seriously! We want to enjoy coming to work and that stuff doesn’t make it pleasant.
- Know your stuff, keep learning - We value people who have the knowledge and have a thirst for it, lots of it.
- No drama - Things don’t always go right as much as we try, having a hissy fit over it won’t help the situation and you won’t find that here.
- With great data, comes great responsibility - Personal data is a big thing, particularly when you are the custodian of a lot of it, we take that very seriously.