A smart, quick thinking, outgoing networker and self starter, this person will be comfortable building relationships with our vendor partners and selected digital partners and service providers across the globe in order to drive key business outcomes.
We are looking for someone with 3+ years of relevant business experience, with drive and energy and ambition to develop and grow their career with Purple.
To build sustainable relationships and drive consistent activity with our alliance partners across the globe in order to generate leads and opportunities.
OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
- Generate leads and opportunities for the sales team by working with your partners
- 10 FCM’s per quarter set for Sales
- $100K+ of qualified opportunities per quarter
- Maintain a portfolio of partners with broad coverage of stakeholders who know and support Purple
- 75 people interacted with in training/meetings per quarter
- 50 new CRM records created for stakeholders per quarter
- Identify and engage new potential partners and bring on board for the sales team
- Onboard 1 new partner ready to be taken over by the sales team per quarter with a live qualified opportunity
- Build out joint, funded campaigns with vendors and ecosystem
- Sourced funding of $5K per quarter for marketing initiatives
- Seek to trial new ways of working with partners, and improve upon existing ways of working
- Successful knowledge sharing with the wider team
- Attend regional events - give presentations, network and generate leads for new partners and new customers
- Measure and report on OKR’s
- Planning, execution and follow through
- Quick learner
- Persistence and persuasion
- Good work ethic
- Can write and speak clearly and concisely
- Natural people person, finds networking easy
- Strong communication skills virtually / over email / face to face
- Ability to think on your feet
- Results oriented
- Partner and customer centric
- Understanding of the channel landscape a bonus (any experience of channel either vendor, digital, reseller or Service Provider would be helpful)
- Understanding of digital products, ideally marketing and/or analytics a bonus
- Make it happen - We own things and get them done whatever it takes.
- Playful and positive - Life’s too short to take things too seriously, we like to have fun while we’re working and we love positivity - and yes the glass is half full.
- We’re in it together - We all have our day jobs to do, our KPI’s to hit and projects to complete but we’re always available to help for the greater good of the business.
- No bullsh*t, no politics - Seriously! We want to enjoy coming to work and that stuff doesn’t make it pleasant.
- Know your stuff, keep learning - We value people who have the knowledge and have a thirst for it, lots of it.
- No drama - Things don’t always go right as much as we try, having a hissy fit over it won’t help the situation and you won’t find that here.
- With great data, comes great responsibility - Personal data is a big thing, particularly when you are the custodian of a lot of it, we take that very seriously.