Customer Success Manager
Understanding the business needs of Customers and aligning them with what can be achieved with our continuously evolving product. You will be responsible for driving success across your allocated Customers and turning them into Raving Fans.
To represent the voice of the customer and help them achieve success with our product.
20% customers on green health scorecard.
- Manage a portfolio of successful Customers (Raving Fans)
- Ensure the subscription renewals
- Monitor and manage Customer health
- Be creative and drive product utilization
- Seek ways to improve ways of working
- Create expansion and professional services opportunities
- Accountability for Customer churn
- Drive positive Customer Health Score metrics
- Customer NPS feedback
- Develop Customer business use cases
- Customer centric
- Ability to be a team player whilst working remotely from HQ
- Understanding of digital products, ideally with Marketing and/or Analytics experience
- Comfortable communicator virtually / face to face / over email
- Ability to harness systems and process
- Customer / Client Management experience
- Make it happen: Regardless of what obstacles or challenges we encounter, we are committed, hardworking, resilient and reliable. We own things and get them done, whatever it takes.
- Playful & positive: Life’s too short to take things too seriously; we’re funny, we smile a lot and we love positivity.
- We’re in it together: We all have our day jobs to do, but the team is more important than the individual; we’re always available to help for the greater good of the business and each other.
- No BS, no politics: We want to enjoy coming to work. We are honest and trustworthy and we do not have agendas.
- Know your stuff, keep learning: As A-players, we value people who have the knowledge and have a thirst for more. We solve problems creatively and innovatively, and our curiosity drives us to continuous personal improvement.
- No drama! Things don’t always go right and overreacting won’t help the situation. We remain calm and we find a solution.