QA Automation Engineer
You’ll be responsible for identifying, planning and delivering high quality automated test practices for all of Purple’s systems, with a focus on developing, modifying and executing automated software test plans. Working within our software development teams to quickly and effectively resolve defects.
You’ll use Selenium in order to run automated test scripts, about 70% of the role will be automated, with 30% focussed on manual testing as part of our 2 week sprint cycles, we work to Scrum. We use Jira to log and track defects.
Additionally you’ll want to take a lead on analysing and writing test standards and procedures to maintain documentation of results.
To introduce a robust and sustainable automated testing process across Purple’s product platform, and to drive consistent quality assurance on software delivered by the development team.
- Identify, plan and implement Purple’s new automated testing process
- Develop and run automated test scripts using Selenium
- Implement and drive standards in the desired testing framework
- Run integration and regression tests using best practices
- Perform comprehensive testing of user stories written by the development team
Avg of 82% goal success ratio within scrum teams (QA story points are planned and included within all team sprints).
- ISEB/ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level
- Experience with Selenium and Jira
- Automated testing experience
- Curiosity and an enthusiastic learner
- Have other people’s interests at heart
- Contagious positive energy
- No BS, no politics
- Resilience to take the knocks
- Determination to deliver